Learn how to unlock your data's potential.
The Analytics and Data-Driven Business Insights training will give you a better understanding of data analysis and how you can you use that to make smarter business decisions.
From protecting historical data to operational reporting to machine learning - no matter where you are at on your Digital Transformation journey, this training will help you understand how to get the most out of your data.
Dates: November 5-6, 2019
Location: Blue Horseshoe, Carmel, Indiana
This two-day training kicks off on November 5, 2019 at Blue Horseshoe’s headquarters in Carmel, Indiana.
Course Topics Include:
- How to get started with analytics
- Lowering your time to value in analytics implementations
- The Analytics Value Curve
- Analytics project methodologies
- Impact of machine learning and data science
- Role of the cloud in your data strategy
- D365, AX 2012, and AX 2009 analytics interfaces
- Analytics solution breakout sessions
Organizations participating in Blue Horseshoe’s Client Account Services program may receive up to four seats included with their program participation. Register Now.
This training is part of Blue Horseshoe’s Client Account Services Program. In addition to receiving up to four seats to quarterly training classes, participants have access to a dedicated account manager, the Blue Horseshoe Communications Hub, and additional support services.