Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture, is presenting at Modex 2022. Modex is March 28 – 31, in Atlanta, Georgia.
In this presentation, we’re sharing forward-thinking ideas, including:
- Collecting data to enhance operational visibility
- Forming connected, agile processes
- Keeping efficiency at the forefront
- Implementing the building blocks of intelligent warehousing
- Building analytics
Driving Warehouse Efficiency with Connected Data
Monday, March 28, 12 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. at Modex
Your warehouse data holds key insights into operational performance and increased profit margins in the digital age. Successful warehouse management relies on your ability to see what’s happening now across both digital and physical realms. By optimizing how you capture, manage, and analyze data, you get more supply chain visibility and actionable insights into your business. Join this session to discover how to increase data connectivity and visibility in today’s digital age.
Presenter: Ryan Zelnis, Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Strategy
Meet with Supply Chain Experts
Meet with the Blue Horseshoe supply chain team inside the exhibit hall at booth C7273. Our experts can answer your questions about:
- Connecting processes and equipment with assets, people, and data
- Selecting applications and enabling digital connections that share data across enterprise systems
- Creating efficiency with warehouse hardware, automation equipment, and mobile devices
- Providing implementation and support services that generate a quicker time to value
Modex is one of the supply chain industries’ largest events showcasing material handling equipment, transportation and logistics solutions, and emerging technologies. This year’s event is March 28 – 31 at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center. Registration is free and gives you access to all sessions and exhibits.