Mike Castelluccio, Partner Director
I connect people with solutions that will transform their business.
The Ecommerce Operation Summit has been postponed to September 9-10, 2020.
The Blue Horseshoe team will join more than 800 ecommerce professionals to share information about the data driven warehouse, as well as warehouse design, operations, and technology.
When: September 9 - 10, 2020
Where: Gaylord Opryland |Nashville, TN
The Data Driven Warehouse
The data driven warehouse runs on metrics. In booth #203 we'll show you how to take those metrics and turn them into intelligent analytics. This includes:
- Key data points
- Turning the data into insights
- Building and sharing warehouse performance dashboards
- Improving results through operation and design enhancements
Facility Operations and Design
Every facility has its challenges. Learn how to improve your distribution center efficiency and productivity at booth #203. Our experts are sharing tips about:
- Functional warehouse designs
- System recommendations
- Efficient process flow
- Improving business value with operations
Don't Miss This Session
Brains Over Bot Brawn: Accelerating the Pace of Robotic Intelligence
Tuesday, April 16 from 9:00 am - 9:40 am
Speakers: Chris Elliott
As fast as robotic technology is advancing for use in fulfillment tasks, there are still many limitations. It’s hard to match the extraordinary range of perception, cognition and tactile capabilities working in tandem that you and I take for granted. That’s where the “brains over brawn” equation comes in. Like in many other domains, new technologies combined with machine learning and artificial intelligence are helping robots in ecommerce operations get smarter quickly, extending their capabilities and the complexity of tasks they’re asked to perform. This session will look at how technology is being combined with data science to open new ways of improving performance and results.
You will learn:
- About the current state of the art in robotics and robotic intelligence
- How robots “think” and learn via sensors and machine learning
- How advances in tooling increase perception and cognition capabilities for cobots
- How sensors, robotics, data science and logistics are driving the future of ecommerce