Mike Castelluccio, Partner Director
I connect people with solutions that will transform their business.
Blue Horseshoe Solutions is expanding the Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud to help more businesses ship packages to customers directly from their ERP. With its enhanced shipping features, the Supply Chain Cloud seamlessly connects enterprise data to top parcel carriers.
Supported ERPs now include:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
“Now more than ever, businesses need efficient processes to get packages delivered to their customers’ doorsteps,” explains John Foster, Blue Horseshoe’s chief technology officer. “The Supply Chain Cloud streamlines the pack and ship process directly from your ERP while keeping your business data in one place.”
The Supply Chain Cloud provides an intuitive packing and shipping workflow to validate the proper products and quantities are packed for the shipment. It shops multiple carriers to give accurate shipping estimates based on package weight, dimensions, delivery location, and time. Users can select the most effective shipping option based on business rules.
Once a user selects the preferred carrier and delivery method, the Supply Chain Cloud generates carrier compliant shipping labels and tracking numbers. All the shipping data ties back to the ERP to support account assignments and billing.
“The Supply Chain Cloud extends that core business data so you can manage warehousing and logistics processes that many ERPs don’t support,” explains Foster. “The data provided by the carrier, like cost and tracking numbers, is right there in the ERP to support customer service and finance.”
About Supply Chain Cloud
What limits your operations the most? Supply chain visibility. The Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud transforms your business by connecting physical assets & operations with digital intelligence. The Supply Chain Cloud provides advanced logistics capabilities that link to your core business data – forming the connected supply chain.
- Automate the procure-to-pay cycle while communicating with your supplier network
- Create profitable fulfillment and sourcing plans to maximize profits and meet service agreements
- Manage complex invoicing requirements for multiple clients and contracts
- Direct final mile delivery and route management
- Manage private fleets and drivers
- Find the most effective shipping option and connect directly with top parcel carriers