Jeff Dahltorp, Director of Product Management
Enhancing operations with Supply Chain Cloud
Small Parcel Shipping (SPS) is now generally available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management. But, Microsoft stopped short of being able to ship from within Dynamics 365. The integration with parcel carriers doesn’t exist, preventing you from real-time rate shopping options. Many shipping solutions exist and may or may not leverage Microsoft’s built-in code, but consider exploring direct integrations, like Supply Chain Cloud – Ship.
Supply Chain Cloud – Ship: Pack, Rate, and Label within Dynamics 365
With Supply Chain Cloud – Ship, Blue Horseshoe’s cloud-based shipping app, users stay in Dynamics 365 to pack, rate, and ship and don’t know they’re using anything else. Supply Chain Cloud provides a seamless integration for Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management and has the following advantages:
- Easy-to-use interface reduces manual processes while never leaving the Dynamics 365 interface
- Real-time rate shopping from FedEx, UPS, USPS, and Purolator based on weight, dimensions, location, and delivery speed saves you money and time
- As labels and documents are system generated, the shipping fees and tracking info populate in Dynamics 365 to support account assignment, invoicing, and billing
- Enhanced shipping options with accessorial services including Saturday delivery, delivery paid, address correction, and third-party billing
- Reduce costs, improve speed and availability, and always have the latest updates with a cloud platform powered by Microsoft Azure
- Remove manual steps and processes with automated weight capture using your pack station scale
Supply Chain Cloud – Ship: Also Available for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Commerce
Small Parcel Shipping (SPS) is not available to users of Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Commerce. However, these businesses aren’t excluded from the benefits of shipping within Dynamics 365. Supply Chain Cloud – Ship has advantages of its own for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Commerce clients. Visit the AppSource listing for more information:
Need to Ship Small Parcels in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Supply Chain Cloud – Ship streamlines your fulfillment, minimizes freight cost, and provides intelligent shipping without the hassle.