The Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud helps you minimize freight costs while meeting customer expectations around package delivery day.
Many business struggle with the bottlenecks of outdated shipping rates, manual packing and shipping processes, and multiple carrier-based systems. The lack of integration slows your business and keeps you from being able to meet customers shipping expectations.
Supply Chain Cloud: Ship
With the Supply Chain Cloud's Ship functionality, you can seamlessly connect your enterprise data to the most common parcel carriers in North America.
The Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud Ship lets you send and track packages using your core business data from Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud Ship shops top parcel carriers and provides you with accurate shipping estimates based on package weight, dimensions, delivery location, and time to delivery.
UPS, USPS, and FedEx can all be integrated within the system to bring you connectivity and data across the platform.
Once you select your preferred carrier, you can generate carrier compliant shipping labels and tracking numbers. All the shipping data ties back to your enterprise system to support account assignments and billing. You can request a demo of Ship here.
Benefits of Ship:
- Find the most effective shipping option and connect directly with the carrier
- Multi-mode shipments; parcel, LTL, truckload
- Accessorial support including Saturday delivery, delivery paid, and third party
- Seamlessly connect with major parcel carriers
The Supply Chain Cloud
The Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud gives you visibility by connecting all relevant information with processes and people to form a connected supply chain. It creates an ecosystem of interaction with all your trading partners giving you seamless collaboration and execution.
- Connect and share relevant data with logistics and business partners
- Automate business processes and eliminate manual functions
- Get real-time information
- Discover new supply chain insights
Ready to learn more? Request a demo!