“Customer expectations are increasing, as are labor and carrier fees associated with getting packages delivered,” explains John Foster, chief technology officer at Blue Horseshoe. “Supply Chain Cloud – Ship helps businesses gain more control over shipping costs by reducing the amount of touches inside the warehouse and selecting the most appropriate carrier and shipping method.”
Supply Chain Cloud - Ship uses native NetSuite workflows with intuitive packing and shipping to validate that the proper products and quantities are packed for each shipment. It shops multiple carriers to offer accurate shipping estimates based on package weight, dimensions, delivery location, and time.
The warehouse team member selects the most effective shipping option based on your business processes and rules. Supply Chain Cloud automatically generates carrier-compliant shipping labels and tracking numbers. This carrier data supports customer service and finance.
Simplify Your Shipping Process
Using NetSuite’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) with Supply Chain Cloud you can:
- Get real-time rate shopping from the sales order or pack station.
- Eliminate manual entry and reduce errors by connecting NetSuite WMS with your shipping data.
- Extend the application to support your business needs, like international shipping, containerization, manifesting on the wave, and picking by tracking number
- Remove steps by integrating with the pack station scales and printer.
- Reduce costs, improve speed and availability, and always have the latest updates with the cloud-based architecture.
There’s no need to:
- Manually enter shipping details.
- Touch boxes and containers multiple times.
- Perform extra clicks to rate or ship a package.
- Pay too much for shipping
- Create workarounds